We’re excited to announce the new AXYZ Innovator Router to our line-up of CNC machines. This entry-level industrial CNC router replaces the legacy Z-Series model, offering a significant increase in performance while including a robust construction and high precision accuracy that AXYZ machines are known for, all at a cost-effective price.
FULL SCALE CAPABILITY IN A SMALLER PACKAGE
The AXYZ Innovator is available in two standard sizes, 1244mm x 1346mm (49″ x 53″) and 2438mm x 1524mm (96″ x 60″), with a gantry clearance of 152mm (6″). Compact in size, the machine is powerful enough to cut Aluminium, Plastics and Hardwoods creating higher quality finishes and short lead times.
Popular industries and benefits:
- Educational Institutions – a new curriculum option is offered for basic CNC training
- Sign & Graphics Shops – easily processes 2D/3D signs in woods, metals, and plastics
- Prototyping Shops – takes the guesswork out of projects with simple prototyping jobs
- Woodworking Shops – versatile enough to fabricate all types of wood for furniture, shopfitting, scenery production and more
NEW STANDARD FEATURES
The Innovator has been engineered to include the following new features:
- A heavy-duty frame with cast gantry legs for added rigidity
- Integrated servo motors replacing stepper servos for smoother motion and higher speeds
- Premium helical racks offering a new level of cut quality
- Designed to be more easily upgradable for option installations in the future
OPTIONAL EXCLUSIVE 3 POSITION TOOL CHANGER
The Innovator comes standard with option ready installation packages so you can grow your machine along with your business. The exclusive 3 position tool changer, available for the first time for all Innovator machines, saves valuable time by keeping the machine running continuously without the need for operator input. At the same time, the automated cover protects the toolholders from getting contaminated, reducing maintenance and downtime.
Optional exclusive 3 position tool changer
Get in touch with your local AXYZ Sales Rep by completing the online contact form. To see a variety of router options, parts and accessories, visit CNCShop.com and take advantage of the latest promotion.